22.3.09

Learn to EAT healthier, more delicious meals for MUCH less money!

Join my Feed a Family Tips Group
This group comes from my classes that I have been passionate about teaching for the past seven years: Feed a Family of Four on $160/month.

This group is designed to keep you focused on eating healthy food while saving you a lot of money on groceries. Membership is $9.95/month. You'll receive an email every week with more tips, ideas and recipes to help you stay motivated. It's a great weight loss program if you're trying to lose fat! Just by eating healthier meals, you'll lose "unwanted" pounds.
http://www.feedafamilytips.com/


Cooking - Back to Basics - Feed a Family of Four on $160/month, Healthy, Delicious Meals! http://www.feedafamilytips.com

Those who are passionate about saving money on food/snacks while eating healthy, fast, easy, delicious meals, should join this group! We keep you focused each week! After teaching cooking classes for several years on how to save money by getting back basics, it's more rewarding than ever to help others do the same! I pack a lot in my life, which means I don't have time to be sick or run down. I also don't have all day to spend in the kitchen. I enjoy sharing my tips, recipes and ideas on what keeps me energic and excited about life.